Client Accounting Manager
SYRACUSE, NEW YORK / ROCHESTER, NEW YORK
Gardner & Capparelli is a modern boutique accounting and strategy firm providing expertise in accounting, finance, tax, and human resources. Nominated for 2019 Business of the Year for companies under 50 employees by CenterState CEO of Central NY. We’re not like most companies. We don’t believe in a rigid structure and prefer instead to focus on hiring intelligent, dynamic, passionate people who want to work together to get things done!
The Account Manager acts as a liaison between the client and G&C to ensure client needs are understood and satisfied. They manage multiple client accounts including but not limited to acting as an advisor on financial matters, handling client inquiries and needs, collecting and analyzing data, and improving the overall client experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage client relationships.
- Manage accounting and finance function for client base.
- Supervise staff team members.
- Understand and analyze financial statements.
- Manage monthly financial statement close process for clients.
- Monitor client cash-flow.
- Maintain internal financial controls, policies & procedures to ensure completeness & accuracy.
- Complete budgeting & reporting processes, including; developing financial models, KPIs, multi-year financial projections.
- Assist and lead special projects as needed.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in accounting or finance.
- Tech-savvy and highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Online is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND OTHER ABILITIES
- Must be able to analyze and understand businesses operations to continuously provide solutions & insight to promote long-term sustainable profitability.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to think outside the box, with an eye to potential solutions.
- Consistently work to improve accounting processes to provide greater efficiencies.
- Must be highly detail-oriented, well organized, able to manage time and projects effectively.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Plan.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Company-paid Health & Dental Insurance.
- Upfront and trailing commission structure for new business development.
Interested in Working with Us?
Use the contact form to apply, today!