Virtual Tax Manager
Gardner & Capparelli is a modern boutique accounting and strategy firm providing expertise in accounting, finance, tax, and human resources. Nominated for 2019 Business of the Year for companies under 50 employees by CenterState CEO of Central NY. We’re not like most companies. We don’t believe in a rigid structure and prefer instead to focus on hiring intelligent, dynamic, passionate people who want to work together to get things done!
Our growing firm offers a unique “work from home” opportunity for professionals balancing careers and families or anyone looking to entertain a part-time opportunity.
Our Virtual Tax Managers are provided with powerfully curated software, flexible schedules, & team support to ensure you work AND earn smarter from virtually anywhere!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and review individual & business tax returns accurately for filing on a timely basis.
- Review/analyze data for tax saving opportunities.
- Complete and e-file all necessary forms after review.
- Collaborate with support team to manage workflow.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-10 years of experience in individual & business tax preparation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Active CPA preferred
- Detail-oriented & well organized
- Able to manage time/projects effectively.
- Professional confidentiality
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary & Benefits.
- Ability to work from home
Tax, Accounting, Finance,
Flexible/Remote work, Days, Nights, Weekends
|About the Firm:|
Interested in Working with Us?
Use the contact form to apply, today!